14-day ‘No hassle’ Return Policy
We are confident that you will be delighted with your Goodlookers product(s), however if you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your goods within 14 days to receive a full refund or exchange.
In the unlikely occurrence that your item is faulty, then please contact us by email (email@example.com) so we may better assist you.
Step 1: Complete the returns section of the delivery note as supplied with your goods. You will need to state: the items you are returning, the reason for return, your choice of refund / exchange, and - in the case of exchange – new items that you would like sent as a replacement. Please write your order number on the outside of the package clearly so that we can process your return accurately.
Step 2: Re-pack your goods together with the form and send the package back to us at: -
8356 NW 68th ST.
MIAMI, FLORIDA 33166 UNITED STATES
- Goods must be returned within 14 days, beginning with the day after the date of receipt of the goods.
- Goods must be returned in original condition, with stickers and labelling intact. Items that show signs of use, or have been altered from their original condition in any way cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Items must be well packaged. Ideally, you will use the same delivery box / package in which you received your goods. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage when returning goods to us.
- We can only accept goods bought via www.goodlookers.com
- Sale items are ONLY eligible for exchange – If you’re unsure, just ask!
- Exchanges and refunds will be processed immediately after our warehouse receives your return and goods are inspected. Refunds can take up to (but no longer than) 7 days for the funds to show on the customer's account.
- If you have received free postage when buying from us and you wish to return an item for a refund, we reserve the right to deduct a pro-rata P&P charge from the refunded amount in respect of our postage costs.
- Please note that items bought as presents can only be returned with the permission of the original purchaser.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of returning goods that are to be exchanged or refunded.